Thank you for your interest in attending our tournament. We are accepting applications ONLINE only.
Registration is now closed.
Please read the following to understand the process:
- All you need to do is fill out our online application form (link below). Applications will open September 25th, and close on October 21st, 2018. We are using a new registration signup this year. We will automatically put everyone on an initial Waitlist then after we close initial registration, we will contact those teams for direct invitations.
- STEP 1 & 2 $600
- Step 3 & U 12, U14 $750
- U16 & U19 $825
- Once you have been invited, you will have 24 hours to process payment and accept your invitation. Payment will be accepted in the form of an e-transfer. If payment is not received in full before the deadline, your spot will be offered to another team. More details about the application process and cancellation procedures can be found below.
- Teams who accept their invitation to our tournament will be required to complete a more detailed application form. You will receive further instructions with your invitation. That form will request jersey #s and t-shirt size of all players.
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE DETAILS: If you have arranged a Golden Ticket, your host Cochrane team will let us know. You will still need to fill out an application form. Please add Golden Ticket in the additional information box of the application.
- Please DO NOT contact us about your tournament invitation. Teams will not be notified BEFORE October 21st and WILL be notified by midnight on October 26th. We receive A LOT of application forms and cannot email everyone their status. Only invited teams will be contacted. Please check back on our website on October 27th to see the list of invited teams.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you need to withdraw your application prior to receiving your invitation, you can do so without penalty. Canceling your attendance after payment is made, will result in a fine of between $75, and the full cost of tournament entrance. Your fine is based on A) how close to the tournament you cancel and B) if we can find a replacement team for your spot.
Cochrane Rockies Ringette has partnered with EventConnect for the upcoming tournament season as its official and exclusive accommodations provider. EventConnect has worked very closely with the Tournament and local hotels to provide the best options on amenities, value, and location. We please ask that teams use the hotels provided through this software as they help support our tournament.
For Team Reps, please do not hesitate to contact the EventConnect Travel Team Coordinators by email via email@example.com. These Coordinators will work with your team to find the best options from the available options once your team is in the accommodations system. For general inquiries, the EventConnect Support Team is available to take our calls at 1-888-723-2064.